Job hunting isn't always easy, whether you’re looking for your first job, trying to find another job or striving for a better job. Maine CareerCenters provide a variety of employment and training services at no charge to help you in your search. You do not need to be claiming unemployment benefits or be out of work to use our services.
Employers: Need assistance with recruitment? Maine CareerCenters can help! We offer no-cost Job Postings to Maine JobLink, Multi-Company Job Fairs, Individual-Employer Recruitment and Screening, Interview Space, Workforce Information, and Training Resources. Contact us at the methods below and ask for the Employer Services Representative.
Upcoming Job Fairs
Workshops and Training
- CareerCenter at the Waterville Public Library 11/5 & 11/19 - November 5, 2019
- Career Center At Educare 11/5 & 11/19 - November 5, 2019
- Starting a Business? - November 19, 2019
- FREE training money if you qualify
- FAFSA- FSA ID & College planning Info Sessions 11/6 & 11/18/19 - November 6, 2019
- FAFSA- FSA ID & College planning Info Sessions, 12/11 & 12/18/19 - December 11, 2019
- U.S. Census Bureau is at the Augusta Career Center every Thursday