Job hunting isn't always easy, whether you’re looking for your first job, trying to find another job or striving for a better job. Maine CareerCenters provide a variety of employment and training services at no charge to help you in your search. You do not need to be claiming unemployment benefits or be out of work to use our services.
Employers: Need assistance with recruitment? Maine CareerCenters can help! We offer no-cost Job Postings to Maine JobLink, Multi-Company Job Fairs, Individual-Employer Recruitment and Screening, Interview Space, Workforce Information, and Training Resources. Contact us at the methods below and ask for the Employer Services Representative.
Upcoming Job Fairs
- * Monday *Dec. 11th* JOB FAIR * Augusta CareerCenter - December 11, 2017
- Resume Writing - November 22, 2017
- Gateway to Employment - Get a Jump Start! - November 14, 2017
- Looking for a FEDERAL GOVERNMENT position? - January 3, 2018
- Computer Skill Basics - Start at the beginning! - November 20, 2017
- Interview Skills - December 11, 2017
- Job Search Tips for People with a Criminal History - November 15, 2017
- Starting a Business? - November 15, 2017
- "It All Starts Here" - Your Career Intrest Profile - November 17, 2017