Job hunting isn't always easy, whether you’re looking for your first job, trying to find another job or striving for a better job. Maine CareerCenters provide a variety of employment and training services at no charge to help you in your search. You do not need to be claiming unemployment benefits or be out of work to use our services.
Employers: Need assistance with recruitment? Maine CareerCenters can help! We offer no-cost Job Postings to Maine JobLink, Multi-Company Job Fairs, Individual-Employer Recruitment and Screening, Interview Space, Workforce Information, and Training Resources. Contact us at the methods below and ask for the Employer Services Representative.
Upcoming Job Fairs
- *July 31st 2017* JOB FAIR * Augusta CareerCenter - July 31, 2017
- Upcoming Augusta Job Fairs - July 31, 2017
- Resume Writing - June 14, 2017
- Looking for a FEDERAL GOVERNMENT position? - June 7, 2017
- Computer Skill Basics - Start at the beginning! - June 5, 2017
- Interview Skills - June 12, 2017
- Job Search Tips for People with a Criminal History - June 25, 2017
- Starting a Business? - June 21, 2017
- Orientation to CC Training Programs
- "It All Starts Here" - Your Career Intrest Profile - June 9, 2017