COVID-19 concerns require social distancing.
Job hunting isn't always easy, whether you’re looking for your first job, trying to find another job or striving for a better job. Maine CareerCenters provide a variety of employment and training services at no charge to help you in your search. You do not need to be claiming unemployment benefits or be out of work to use our services. Give us a call, send us an email or stop on by. We’ll take a look at each step of your career-decision process and make recommendations as to which CareerCenter resources might be most helpful in your situation.
Employers: Need assistance with recruitment? Maine CareerCenters can help! We offer no-cost Job Postings to Maine JobLink, Multi-Company Job Fairs, Individual-Employer Recruitment and Screening, Interview Space, Workforce Information, and Training Resources. Contact us at the methods below and ask for the Employer Services Representative.
Upcoming Job Fairs
- Lewiston CareerCenter Bimonthly Hiring Event-CANCELLED - June 17, 2020
- Oxford County Hiring Event-Cancelled - August 20, 2020
- Lewiston CareerCenter Bimonthly Hiring Event-CANCELLED - September 2, 2020
- Lewiston CareerCenter Bimonthly Hiring Event - November 18, 2020
- Oxford County Hiring Event - December 9, 2020
Workshops and Training
- Resumes Reviews - July 27, 2020
- Free coaching for career planning, resumes and interviewing
- Introduction to Self-Employment Virtual workshop - August 19, 2020
- Creating and Navigating Your Maine JobLink Account Happening every Tuesday and Thursday Virtual - July 30, 2020
- MY MONEY WORKS Virtual workshop - August 3, 2020
- No-cost, Short-term Training Available!
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Address: 5 Mollison Way, Lewiston, ME 04240
Phone: (207) 753-9001 or 1-800-741-2991
Fax: (207) 783-5301
TTY users call Maine Relay 711