Job hunting isn't always easy, whether you’re looking for your first job, trying to find another job or striving for a better job. Maine CareerCenters provide a variety of employment and training services at no charge to help you in your search. You do not need to be claiming unemployment benefits or be out of work to use our services. Give us a call, send us an email or stop on by. We’ll take a look at each step of your career-decision process and make recommendations as to which CareerCenter resources might be most helpful in your situation.
Employers: Need assistance with recruitment? Maine CareerCenters can help! We offer no-cost Job Postings to Maine JobLink, Multi-Company Job Fairs, Individual-Employer Recruitment and Screening, Interview Space, Workforce Information, and Training Resources. Contact us at the methods below and ask for the Employer Services Representative.
Upcoming Job Fairs
- RGIS Recruiting - December 12, 2018
- RGIS Recruiting Event - December 18, 2018
- R.I.S.E., Inc. Recruiting at Lewiston CareerCenter - January 9, 2019
Workshops and Training
- Essentials of College Planning
- Career Decision Making -Unavailable until further notice
- CareerCenter Training Orientation - December 4, 2018
- Orientation for people with disabilities - December 26, 2018
- New Mainers Workshop
- Introduction to Self-Employment - December 13, 2018
- New Workshop First Impressions count: Resume & Interview Preparation - December 4, 2018
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Address: 5 Mollison Way, Lewiston, ME 04240
Phone: (207) 753-9001 or 1-800-741-2991
Fax: (207) 783-5301
TTY users call Maine Relay 711