Job hunting isn't always easy, whether you’re looking for your first job, trying to find another job or striving for a better job. Maine CareerCenters provide a variety of employment and training services at no charge to help you in your search. You do not need to be claiming unemployment benefits or be out of work to use our services. Give us a call, send us an email or stop on by. We’ll take a look at each step of your career-decision process and make recommendations as to which CareerCenter resources might be most helpful in your situation.
Employers: Need assistance with recruitment? Maine CareerCenters can help! We offer no-cost Job Postings to Maine JobLink, Multi-Company Job Fairs, Individual-Employer Recruitment and Screening, Interview Space, Workforce Information, and Training Resources. Contact us at the methods below and ask for the Employer Services Representative.
Upcoming Job Fairs
- December Job Fair hosted by Lewiston CareerCenter(cancelled) - December 4, 2017
January Job Fair to be hosted by Lewiston CareerCenter!- January 8, 2018
- Schedule a Skills Assessment
- Essentials of College Planning
- Career Decision Making - Intensive Cancelled for Nov. 2017
- Orientation for people with disabilities - November 22, 2017
- On-line Application Instruction for Non/Limited English Users - November 16, 2017
- INTERVIEW SKILLS/ MOCK INTERVIEWS - September 28, 2017
- Introduction to Self-Employment - November 16, 2017
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Address: 5 Mollison Way, Lewiston, ME 04240
Phone: (207) 753-9001 or 1-800-741-2991
Fax: (207) 783-5301
TTY users call Maine Relay 711