Job hunting isn't always easy, whether you’re looking for your first job, trying to find another job or striving for a better job. Maine CareerCenters provide a variety of employment and training services at no charge to help you in your search. You do not need to be claiming unemployment benefits or be out of work to use our services. Give us a call, send us an email or stop on by. We’ll take a look at each step of your career-decision process and make recommendations as to which CareerCenter resources might be most helpful in your situation.
Employers: Need assistance with recruitment? Maine CareerCenters can help! We offer no-cost Job Postings to Maine JobLink, Multi-Company Job Fairs, Individual-Employer Recruitment and Screening, Interview Space, Workforce Information, and Training Resources. Contact us at the methods below and ask for the Employer Services Representative.
Upcoming Job Fairs
- Harbor Freight Tools at Rockland CareerCenter - November 28, 2017
- Harbor Freight Tools at Rockland CareerCenter - December 5, 2017
- OnProcess Technology of Belfast Hiring at Rockland CareerCenter - December 8, 2017
- Harbor Freight Tools - December 12, 2017
- OnProcess Technology of Belfast - December 22, 2017
- OnProcess Technology of Belfast - January 5, 2018
- OnProcess Technology of Belfast - January 19, 2018
- Effective Interviewing Skills - December 21, 2017
- Resumes and Cover Letters - December 14, 2017
- Computer instruction, basic
- Vocational Rehabilitation Orientation - December 11, 2017
- Planning your Job Search
- Career Directions: Putting the pieces together - December 7, 2017
- Training Information
- Small Business Start-Up - December 12, 2017
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Address: 91 Camden Street, Suite 201, Rockland, ME 04841-3424
Phone: (207) 596-2600 or 1-877-421-7916
Fax: (207) 594-1428
TTY users call Maine Relay 711
Services are also available through our partners at Workforce Solutions inside the Rockland CareerCenter and at Belfast.