Job hunting isn't always easy, whether you’re looking for your first job, trying to find another job or striving for a better job. Maine CareerCenters provide a variety of employment and training services at no charge to help you in your search. You do not need to be claiming unemployment benefits or be out of work to use our services. Give us a call, send us an email or stop on by. We’ll take a look at each step of your career-decision process and make recommendations as to which CareerCenter resources might be most helpful in your situation.
Employers: Need assistance with recruitment? Maine CareerCenters can help! We offer no-cost Job Postings to Maine JobLink, Multi-Company Job Fairs, Individual-Employer Recruitment and Screening, Interview Space, Workforce Information, and Training Resources. Contact us at the methods below and ask for the Employer Services Representative.
Upcoming Job Fairs
- Backyard Farms is Hiring!! - September 21, 2017
- Care & Comfort Recruiting - October 2, 2017
- Skowhegan CareerCenter Job Fair - November 16, 2017
- Essentials of College Planning and Financial Aid, Sept. 6 & 20 10am - September 6, 2017
- Training Program Orientation - August 21, 2017
- Resume & Cover Letter Writing Workshop - October 3, 2017
- Successful Interviewing Skills - October 10, 2017
- Job Search Tips for People with a Criminal History - October 2, 2017
- It All Starts Here - October 16, 2017
- Gateways to Employment Workshop - September 6, 2017
- Computer Skill Basics - Start at the Beginning! - September 6, 2017