Tri-County CareerCenter - Bangor
Job hunting isn't always easy, whether you’re looking for your first job, trying to find another job or striving for a better job. Maine CareerCenters provide a variety of employment and training services at no charge to help you in your search. You do not need to be claiming unemployment benefits or be out of work to use our services.
Employers: Need assistance with recruitment? Maine CareerCenters can help! We offer no-cost Job Postings to Maine JobLink, Multi-Company Job Fairs, Individual-Employer Recruitment and Screening, Interview Space, Workforce Information, and Training Resources. Contact us at the methods below and ask for the Employer Services Representative.
Upcoming Job Fairs
- Job Fair: Bridges Home Services - December 17, 2018
Workshops and Training
- Resume Information Seminar
- Interviewing Workshop
- Essentials of College Planning and Financial Aid Presented by MEOC
- Introduction to Self-Employment, a New Ventures Workshop
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act Information & Registration Session
- Senior Community Service Employment Program (SCSEP) Presented by A4TD
- Exploring Careers
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Address: 45 Oak Street, Suite 3, Bangor, ME 04401-7902
Phone: (207) 561-4050 or 1-888-828-0568
Fax: (207) 561-4066
TTY users call Maine Relay 711
Services are also be available through our partners at Eastern Maine Development Corporation in Dover-Foxcroft, East Millinocket and Ellsworth.