Tri-County CareerCenter - Bangor
Job hunting isn't always easy, whether you’re looking for your first job, trying to find another job or striving for a better job. Maine CareerCenters provide a variety of employment and training services at no charge to help you in your search. You do not need to be claiming unemployment benefits or be out of work to use our services.
Employers: Need assistance with recruitment? Maine CareerCenters can help! We offer no-cost Job Postings to Maine JobLink, Multi-Company Job Fairs, Individual-Employer Recruitment and Screening, Interview Space, Workforce Information, and Training Resources. Contact us at the methods below and ask for the Employer Services Representative.
Upcoming Job Fairs
- 20th Annual Fall Career Fair. In Case You Missed it. - October 26, 2017
- St. Joseph Healthcare Weekly Recruitment Postponed - October 31, 2017
- Bridges Home Services Recruitment - November 14, 2017
- Living Innovations Recruitment - November 15, 2017
- Community Health & Counseling Services Recruitment - November 15, 2017
- OnProcess Technology Recruitment - November 17, 2017
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Address: 45 Oak Street, Suite 3, Bangor, ME 04401-7902
Phone: (207) 561-4050 or 1-888-828-0568
Fax: (207) 561-4066
TTY users call Maine Relay 711
Services are also be available through our partners at Eastern Maine Development Corporation in Dover-Foxcroft, East Millinocket and Ellsworth.