York County CareerCenter - Springvale
Job hunting isn't always easy, whether you’re looking for your first job, trying to find another job or striving for a better job. Maine CareerCenters can help you navigate your search through a variety of no-cost employment and training services. You do not need to be claiming unemployment benefits or be out of work to use our services. Give us a call, send us an email or stop on by. We’ll take a look at each step of your career-decision process and make recommendations as to which CareerCenter resources might be most helpful in your situation.
Employers: Need assistance with recruitment? Maine CareerCenters can help! We offer no-cost Job Postings to Maine JobLink, Multi-Company Job Fairs, Individual-Employer Recruitment and Screening, Interview Space, Workforce Information, and Training Resources. Contact us at the methods below and ask for the Employer Services Representative.
Upcoming Job Fairs
- Weekly Staffing Company Hiring Event - September 6, 2017
- Monthly Hiring Event - September 25, 2017
- H & R Block Recruitment - September 27, 2017
- Weekly Staffing Company Hiring Event - October 4, 2017
- Monthly Hiring Event - October 23, 2017
- Weekly Staffing Company Hiring Event - November 1, 2017
- Monthly Hiring Event - November 27, 2017
- Competitive Skills Scholarship Program Applications
- Resume & Interview Coaching - October 17, 2017
- Resume & Interview Coaching - December 19, 2017
- Free Essentials of College Planning Workshop - October 16, 2017
- Resume & Interview Coaching - November 21, 2017
- Gateways To Employment - September 27, 2017
York County CareerCenter
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Address: 9 Bodwell Court, Springvale, ME 04083
Phone: (207) 324-5460 or 1-800-343-0151
Fax: (207) 324-7069
TTY users call Maine Relay 711
Services are also available through our partners at Workforce Solutions in Biddeford.