Job hunting isn't always easy, whether you’re looking for your first job, trying to find another job or striving for a better job. Maine CareerCenters provide a variety of employment and training services at no charge to help you in your search. You do not need to be claiming unemployment benefits or be out of work to use our services. Give us a call, send us an email or stop on by. We’ll take a look at each step of your career-decision process and make recommendations as to which CareerCenter resources might be most helpful in your situation.
Employers: Need assistance with recruitment? Maine CareerCenters can help! We offer no-cost Job Postings to Maine JobLink, Multi-Company Job Fairs, Individual-Employer Recruitment and Screening, Interview Space, Workforce Information, and Training Resources. Contact us at the methods below and ask for the Employer Services Representative.
Lewiston CareerCenter NoticesThere are currently no notices listed.
Lewiston CareerCenter Hiring Events
- Hiring Event: R.I.S.E. Inc. Solo Hiring Event - December 11, 2023
- Hiring Event: Androscoggin Home Healthcare & Hospice - December 11, 2023
- Hiring Event: Lewiston CareerCenter - December 13, 2023
Lewiston CareerCenter Workshops and Training
- * Virtual (Ongoing): Coaching for Career Planning, Resumes and Interviewing
- No-cost, Short-term Training Available!
- * Virtual (Ongoing): Job Readiness - Preparing to Apply for a New Job Presented by EMDC
- Virtual (Ongoing): Young Mainer's Workforce Academy Presented by EMDC
- Virtual (Ongoing): EMDC Services Information Session
- Resume Review
- * Maine JobLink & Resume Workshops
- TechHire Maine
- HIRE Vets Medallion Recognition Program Presentation - March 3, 2022
In-Person Hours: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
Address: 5 Mollison Way, Lewiston, ME 04240
Fax: (207) 783-5301
Services: Veterans Services | Rehabilitation Services