COVID-19 concerns require social distancing.
Job hunting isn't always easy, whether you’re looking for your first job, trying to find another job or striving for a better job. Maine CareerCenters provide a variety of employment and training services at no charge to help you in your search. You do not need to be claiming unemployment benefits or be out of work to use our services. Give us a call, send us an email or stop on by. We’ll take a look at each step of your career-decision process and make recommendations as to which CareerCenter resources might be most helpful in your situation.
Employers: Need assistance with recruitment? Maine CareerCenters can help! We offer no-cost Job Postings to Maine JobLink, Multi-Company Job Fairs, Individual-Employer Recruitment and Screening, Interview Space, Workforce Information, and Training Resources. Contact us at the methods below and ask for the Employer Services Representative.
Upcoming Job Fairs
Workshops and Training
- No-cost, Short-term Training Available!
- Mental Health and Stress Management offered by HospitalityMaine
- De-Escalation Training offered by Hospitality Maine
- Preventing Retail Workplace Violence: A free training for employers and employees
- FREE Commercial Fisheries & Marine Technology Training offered by Washington County Community College
- FREE Digital Literacy / Computer Classes offered by the National Digital Equity Center
- Virtual (Ongoing): Job Readiness - Preparing to Apply for a New Job Presented by EMDC
- Virtual (Ongoing): Career Exploration Presented by EMDC
- Virtual (Ongoing): Young Mainer's Workforce Academy Presented by EMDC
- Virtual (Ongoing):EMDC Services Information Session
- Resume Review
- Maine Job Link & Resume Workshops
- TechHire Maine
- FREE Coursera Training at MDOL + Coursera.org
- Eating Your Way! - Online Nutrition Series for Washington County Families
- Partners in Entrepreneurial Pathways - October 21, 2020
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Address: 53 Prescott Drive, Suite 1, Machias, ME 04654
Phone: (207) 255-1900 or 1-800-292-8929
Fax: (207) 255-4778
TTY users call Maine Relay 711